![]() |
This is me and my cousin and me hanging out at our family reunion. We have had some great times and I was SO happy to see her again! |
Last time Aaron tried to do this he had a broken arm. So this year he was dying to climb a coconut tree and what a coincidence that our Auntie Linda had one to climb. Also he got "manly capris" at the swap meet and he wore them every chance he got.
This is the Pali it is super windy and Aaron had to hold on to not be blown away (not really but it looks cool)
![]() |
| This is Boots and Kimos but I like to call it heaven on Earth |
![]() |
| These are there FAMOUS banana pancakes with macadamia nut sauce. SO good!!!!! |
![]() |
| This is one of the 2 only WHOLFINS on Earth! Yes i did say wholfin its 3/4 whale and 1/4 dolphin! |
I got to swim with dolphins and I love this picture of me its so cute!
![]() |
Off we went to Kauai |
![]() |
| I couldn't believe that my Auntie Bev had this beach all to herself. It was incredible! |
![]() |
| It's even more incredible when the sun comes down. |
There was some AMAZING scenery in Kauai. This was one of the many waterfalls we saw.
I was so scared of going on this rope swing but it turned out I was right...it hurt! Well, I landed on the water in an odd position so it really hurt but I think if I did it differently it would have been a lot more fun.
I love the beach!
We went on a tour of the Napali Coast which you can only get to by helicopter or boat. So we went on the boat and we saw so many dolphins it was cool. You could reach your hand down into the water and actually touch the dolphins!
![]() |
| This beach was right outside our hotel! |
![]() |
| DOUBLE RAINBOW!! Make a wish! |

















Nice job on your first post!
ReplyDelete